Treatment for Anagen Effluvium

Trichos hair clinics are manned by some of the best hair restoration doctors in Hyderabad with expertise in treating both hairloss cases & undertaking hair restoration procedures.

One such hairloss cause is anagen effluvium, a hairloss condition that affects hair follicles in its growth phase.

Known to be a reversible process, hairloss condition in this phase can clearly be reversed with the best medicine for hair fall and regrowth under expert supervision.

If proper action is taken, one need not undergo a hair transplant procedure as part of anagen effluvium treatment as only medical management would be enough to tackle the problem.

What happens in Anagen Effluvium?

The growth phase of hair is known as anagen – a phase where around 90% of hair is found to be in this stage leaving the other remaining 10% hair on the scalp either in catagen (transition) or telogen (sleep phase) stages.

In anagen effluvium, hair loss happens due to damage to the hair bulb. This could possibly be due to a strong dose of chemotherapy drugs or stress condition or severe ill-health.

It’s here at this phase that hair shedding takes place, prompting patients to look for hair fall control tips at the earliest.

Anagen Effluvium treatment in Hyderabad

It is generally seen that the ill-effects of Anagen Effluvium come down when the use of chemotherapy drugs is stopped.

Following the cessation of strong-dose, hair regrowth resumes on its own after a short delay but in some cases when it is delayed for a prolonged time, one needs expert help to speed up hair regrowth.

Natural Remedies for Hair Growth

Research has found that some commonly used natural remedies for hair growth work as part of Anagen Effluvium treatment.

Herbal tea: It is proven that regular consumption of herbal tea can boost blood flow to the scalp and increase hair regrowth.

Procyanidin B-2: This is a chemical component found in apple extracts that have been found to stimulate hair regrowth for those affected with anagen effluvium induced hair loss.

For more information about this hairloss condition or other problems concerning hair restoration in Hyderabad, visit Trichos today!

Book an appointment for expert guidance

Before After Photos
Before After Photos








              Learn more about Medical Consent for Surgeries.