Different questions are being raised by fans and followers of Dr John Watts are flooding his series of hugely popular educational videos with queries related to hair transplants and hair growth issues.
In this educational video, noted dermatologist & trichologist and one of the Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Hyderabad Dr John Watts answers select shortlisted questions of viewers related to hair growth, hair hall and hair transplant.
Sarcacist asks: “Sir, I have severe hair loss from all over the body including chest, scalp, beard and other places. What should I do? I am worried. Please advise.
In his response, Dr John Watts tells Sarcacist that there could be multiple reasons why he is facing this hair loss condition on his entire body including the scalp, beard, chest and other parts.
He listed the following possible reasons:
1. Lack of proper nutrition over an extended period or taking a crash diet used as a weight-loss technique could lead to a condition called telogen effluvium resulting in hair loss.
2. Even when one takes regular food but it does not have adequate nutrition value for hair growth may lead to hair loss condition.
3. Severe hair loss could also be attributed to untreated hormonal/thyroid issues for which proper medication is needed.
4. Different types of stress can also contribute to hair loss conditions if they remain untreated and undiagnosed for long.
5. An autoimmune condition called Alopecia Areata can lead to severe hair loss if it remains untreated.
Hair transplant is not a solution in the above scenarios as medication or improving nutrition, sleep or reducing stress can set the problem right. “This is where consulting good dermatologist matters as the exact needs to be diagnosed first before proper treatment can be initiated,” said Dr John Watts, while urging viewers to share the video among their friends for awareness.
Trichos provides state-of-the-art treatment for various hair loss conditions and offers advanced hair transplant solutions. Call us Today for a Life-Changing Experience.
Disclaimer: While hair transplants are generally safe and effective, as with any medical procedure, there can be minimal and temporary side effects based on specific or underlying medical condition of the individual patient. Please consult in person with our qualified medical team at Trichos for a thorough assessment of your specific condition and individualized guidance on the potential risks and benefits associated with our hair restoration treatments.
Learn more about Medical Consent for Surgeries.